Friday, April 27, 2007

Black Cat Re-imagined

Lookee what I found!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the work of Chad Townsend. I originally saw this picture at The Drawing Board (which offers a largr version of the picture) and it blew me away. It instantly seems to open up Felicia Hardy as a character and present more depth. It shows more skin then her classic costume but is more about getting down to business rather then inducing drool.

I love the look. Thank you Chad!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Chad T. said...

Heheh thanks for posting this. That is a really solid critique of what i was trying to do with this design. I wanted a girl that look's like she can kick butt. not seduce a guy.

I appreciate your compliments.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

No problem! Honestly, when I saw your drawing it was like seeing the Black Cat for the first time. I'd only ever thought of her as the seductress and you completely turned that on it's head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home